Dragons with camel’s heads, catfish whiskers, and stag’s antlers. Guardian lions watching over temple gates. Action without intent, or action without action. Come and learn about Chinese mythological creatures and fundamental beliefs.
Dr. Steven Collins, DAOM, has been practicing Chinese medicine since 2001 and currently works with the team at Solara Wellness in Lansing. He also teaches southern Chinese kung fu and was inducted into the USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame in 2007.
Every Sunday we gather in-person to learn new things and share knowledge and experience in our Sunday School for Witches workshop series. If we don’t have anybody else on the schedule, Solinox Silverstar will do an impromptu workshop on a topic of choice! Click on the links below to purchase tickets ahead of time, or you can purchase tickets in the store the day of class.
Our upcoming schedule includes:
- September 25: Dr. Steven Collins — Fu Dogs, Dragons, & Taoism
- October 2: Alfred Silverstar — Push Hands
- October 9: Erin Wilson-Boget — Mirror & Comb
- November 13: Sallie Thrush — Making Witches’ Jars ($25 class)
- November 20: AC Fisher Aldag — Guided Meditations
- December 4: Sallie Thrush — Make and Take Intention Candles ($25 class)
Do you have some skill or knowledge in the Craft or your pagan tradition that you would like to share with the community? Contact us today to get on the schedule!