Many books may tell you how to cast a Wiccan circle, but none really bother to explain why. When you finish reading The Elements of Ritual, you’ll know what each step of the circle-casting ceremony means, why it’s there, and what it accomplishes. You’ll learn several alternative approaches to each step, and you’ll be empowered to write your own effective ceremonies using sound magical, theological, and pragmatic principles.
- Advanced, sophisticated Witchcraft philosophy and practice
- Delves further into the theology and theory of every phase of ritual, along with practical how-tos and how-not-tos, and much esoteric, hard-to-find information
- Every step of ritual has at least two sample scripts, including an avant-garde example
- Provides detailed instructions for writing your own ritual
- Includes meditations on the deeper meanings of each phase of ritual