Practice a Craft grounded in the powers of nature, the wildwood magic of the elementals, of Mother Earth and the horned god. Kin to star and stone, water and wind, the practitioner of Green magic respects the powers and spirits of nature, and knows how to work with their energies to accomplish magical goals.
This comprehensive guide to the Green Craft focuses specifically on the magical practices covered in the three volumes of Green Witchcraft—and goes even further, presenting information not found in any other book. Become attuned to nature and to your own magical power with instructions on:
- How to create and cast spells
- The difference between a spell’s purpose and its goal
- How to move energy with gestures
- Stages of energy flow
- Types of spells within the Green tradition
- Psychology of Green magic
- How to access the energies within natural objects
There are no reviews yet.